Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Easy Weekday Meal: Tilapia

The other day we needed a quick meal.
We had some frozen Tilapia ready to be thawed.

To cook it, all it took was some wise-ass-istance from my Leetie.
"Just throw some butter in the pan and pour some white wine, then add something else. It'll be fine."
And that is all I did.
I cooked that Tilapia in a pan with about a few tablespoons of oil using medium heat. I added some salt and pepper.
I melted a half-stick of butter in another pan... added about a cup of white wine (Holla, Chateau Ste. Michelle!) The temp I used was medium high. Once it was a light creamy color, I poured it onto the fish in the other pan.
Once in the other pan with the fish, I cut up an onion and cooked them on top of the fish in the sauce until they became tender.
The food was done. It tasted good.
Voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment